Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We're Having A Party!

(I wanted something pretty to entice you to my party!)

...a favourite fabric 'linky ' party!

Mary @ Molly Flanders  and I were talking about how we both stash our 

favourite fabric and only use it for very special projects!

Even if only we have a little scrap!


Some of my UN- favourites!

We're betting plenty of you out there do the same!

So we are going to share these favourite fabrics in a special post this Friday.

We'd love you to share in the fun by adding YOURS with the little linky 

gadget.....

So pop back on Friday, to Molly Flanders, or right here...

And share your best bits!




Happy days!

SUZ

5 comments:

Mary said...

A party! Yay!!! I will be here with my favorite fabrics!!!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I know you are stalking us so you can decide who to bond with so you can then arrange a fabric swap, right? LOL! I'll play, but I don't know if I have a favorite stashed away...I don't like cutting into any new fabric. I just look at it and pet it for a while.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh man - I am in love with things I have never had!!

Anonymous said...

I have my favorites so well stashed away I don't know how I will get pictures, but this sounds like fun.

Rachaeldaisy said...

That first photo is so cute!!! I'll be at your party dancing on your tabletops with my favourite fabrics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...