Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Organising!

My regular 8 - 4 full time (full paying job!) 

seems to be taking over at the moment.

So all I've done is a little bit of tidying and sorting.....

And added a "To-Do" list to my side bar...

TBMQ = To be machine quilted
My pile of quilts ready, almost, to machine quilt!
TBHQ = To be hand quilted


TBJ = To be joined


TBM = To be made


And while there's not much sewing being done,


There's lots of inspiration....




In this fabulous new (to me!) book!


And THIS is on top of my list!




I love the look of this organiser-


(I do, indeed, like to be organised!)


And what about the red and aqua?




And what's not to like about this.....


A fabulous striped tote, a French baguette, cute red shoes and a bike!




Makes me happy just looking at this!


Happy days!


SUZ

7 comments:

Melody said...

You are very well organised. I've started listing what I want to achieve in my side bar and it has really kept me on task. Hope it works for you too. French General is fabulous.

Marg said...

I wish I was that organised. The organiser looks fabulous, looking forward to seeing your version.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Organisation is good, and pretty organisation is better!

Rachaeldaisy said...

oooohhh a French General book!! Good for you for being organised!! It IS hard when you work full time. I'm a bit scared of listing my projects because then I'll realise how many I have :0.

Mary said...

Great organization! Want to come to my house?! Okay...I wish I could have you hold up that circular looking quilt on top in the second picture! Looks fun! I love French General...my niece lives very close to the store and has purchased a few buttons and things for me there. I treasure them. I agree the organizer is really cute....we have that red in white ribbon in the shoppe...it is very vintage looking. LOVE IT!

Deanna said...

That organizer is wonderful! Is it your pattern or from a book?

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Organising rocks, it is such an inspiration sparker for me. Something about a clean workspace makes me want to mess it up all over again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...