Friday, March 25, 2011

Someone Pinch Me!!!

Let me set the scene....

I have been home from work for two hours now.....

It's the weekend here in Australia, so I decided to begin a new block I've wanted to make for ages

(More of that next time!)

The pattern is on my computer so I do a little sewing and a little blog surfing and emailing in between

Firstly I start reading blogs from my favourites list and find I have won a lovely stash of fabric....

Another one!!! 


(I have only  just got over winning on Red Pepper Quilts yesterday...odds of 1 in 500+!!!)

This time the odds were 1 in 200+!!!

So I send off my email as instructed and went back to sewing....

While waiting for the iron to warm went back to my email to find a new mail 

labelled YOU WON!

Initially I thought it was just a reply to my first win....

NO!

I've won a copy of this lovely Bespoke magazine! over here!!!


I am still shaking my head!

Did all my stars align or WHAT!!!

Not sure what the odds are for winning 3 giveaways in 28 hours and the last two 

within an hour of another!!!!

I just had to share this amazing news with my friends!!!!

Have a great weekend... I will!

SUZ

9 comments:

Valspierssews said...

Wow! What luck. Take it while you can get it.

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Buy a Lotto ticket NOW!!!

Jan Maree said...

lucky lucky lucky girl!

BubzRugz said...

Fantastic... that is pretty amazing....
quick... go and buy a Lotto ticket.... Enjoy all you lovely wins
Hugz

Mary said...

Okay, you need to play the LOTTERY quick!!!! Do you have Lottery in Australia...if not you can pick the numbers for me!!! Well all I can say is - it couldn't happen to a better girl! Congrats!

natalie.leppard said...

Wow! You are lucky one this week! The cover of that bespoke is gorgeous!

Deanna said...

It couldn't happen to a nicer person. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on ALL your Gorgeous Wins!!
cheers

Thimbelina said...

Oooh.... how lovely Suz! You best go buy yourself a lottery ticket... they say things come in
3's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...