Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm SO excited!

I have long been a fan of Jodi @ Pleasant Home !

Her photos, patchwork and bright and happy nature have always appealed to me.

I think her blog was the first one I began following.

Recently she started a new blog called Sew Picture Perfect , which, in her words is

 "A place to share inspirational sewing photos I find all over the World Wide Web"

So can you guess what has me excited?

Yes!

I am using it as a place mat!

One of the photos of my unofficial Doll Swap Quilt (cos I 'm not officially participating) has made an appearance! 

In the Turquoise and Orange section.

I am so proud!

(It does refer back to my old blog, but I'm not complaining!)

In fact it has been a fantastic day!

I received a wonderful parcel from Chris, my needlecase swap 'partner', and my prize from Katia @  Plushka's Craft

But I will save that til my next post when I have photos!

Have a happy day!

SUZ



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...